MARCH 20-22, 2023
Grand Hyatt Nashville
- Grand Hyatt Nashville
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Contact: Jules Scarpello
- Email: email@example.com (If you need a hotel, please reach out to Jules)
This year’s Labor Relations Conference will include a wide range of presentations from industry experts, NECA and IBEW representatives and Keynote speaker Roy Spence, Co-founder/Chairman of GSD&M Advertising and Co-founder/Chairman of the Purpose Institute. Topics will include a Fireside Chat focused on Industry Updates and IBEW Changes, a Legal and Employment Law Update, information on the use of the Pattern Agreement Guide, an update on the NMA, A CLRC presentation on the Settlements Reports and the Union Electrician Workforce Characteristics and Projections report, Inside Construction and Outside Line Industry Labor Relation Challenges, ERISA Prohibited Transactions, Addressing the Manpower Shortage & Attrition Study, Apprenticeship etA & CML Updates, NEBF, NEAP, NEFP & FMCP Updates, and CIR Best Practices. We also have planned two networking receptions.
Monday, March 20
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Registration
4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Fireside Chat, Industry Update & IBEW Changes
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Reception
Tuesday, March 21
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 - 8:45 a.m. Welcome Remarks from NECA Leadership
8:45 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. General Sessions
- Legal & Employment Law Update
- Presentation on the Pattern Agreement Guide
- Field Service Panel - Labor Relations Hot Topics
- NMA Updates
- CLRC: Data Utilization, New Entrants & Special Projects
- Inside Construction & Outside Line Industry Labor Relation Challenges
- ERISA Prohibited Transactions
- Addressing the Manpower Shortage & Attrition Study
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Reception
Wednesday, March 22
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Roy Spence, Co-founder/Chairman of GSD&M Advertising & Co-founder/Chairman of the Purpose Institute
9:00 - 12:00 p.m. General Sessions
- Apprenticeship etA & SML Updates
- NEBF, NEAP, NEFP, & FMCP Updates
- CIR Best Practices Panel Discussion
12:00 - 12:30 p.m. Q&A Session & Wrap-Up
Please note: Your meeting confirmation email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
Full refunds are available prior to February 20, 2023. Refunds less an administrative fee of $100 will be given for cancellations received in writing to Jules Scarpello at email@example.com prior to March 13, 2023. Following this date, no refunds will be given. However, you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge.
1. Full refunds – available 30 days before the first day of the meeting.
2. Refund of registration fees less administrative fees – available from 30 days before the meeting to 7 days before the meeting.
3. Alternates may be substituted at any time prior to the beginning of the event.